Conditions of participation
"Ticino in 60s" Competition, Conditions of Participation
1. General Conditions
- Promotion period: from June 15 to August 2, 2020.
- Natural persons aged above 12 years resident in Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to take part.
- Employees of Ticino Turismo, the agencies involved and all promotion partners as well as their family members living in the same household are not permitted to take part.
- There is no purchase obligation – participation in the competition is free of charge.
- One-time registration on ticino.ch/win with the following personal details is required for online participation: gender, first name, last name, street/no., zip code and city, e-mail address, year of birth and password. These data will be used to create a personal user account for each participant. The personal data can be viewed and amended at any time. Users can have their accounts deleted by sending an e-mail to Ticino Turismo. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
- Only one user account may be opened per participant. It is not possible to transfer user accounts.
- Participants confirm that all the persons depicted are in agreement with these Conditions of Participation and the consent to image use shown below. Participants undertake to indemnify Ticino Turismo against any claims from such persons depicted.
- All winners depicted can be published with the uploaded videos, first name/last name and place on the Ticino Turismo website, the Ticino Turismo Facebook page and in other Ticino Turismo advertising and communication media without any restrictions in terms of content, place and time. This declaration of consent shall be provided free of charge.
- Videos with indecent, pornographic, political, racist, religious or otherwise offensive content are not permitted and are excluded from participation. The same applies to entries suspected of infringing the rights of third parties. Ticino Turismo reserves the right to review entries or to delete them after publication without notice and without stating the reasons if such entries are suspected of breaching the Conditions of Participation.
- Ticino Turismo assumes no liability for data losses incurred in particular during data transmission or due to other technical faults.
- >Winnings can only be considered definitively won upon receipt of corresponding confirmation by e-mail.
- The e-mail and the winning number contained therein must be retained until receipt of the winnings. Prizes not received cannot be claimed without these.
- The winnings are normally dispatched by post or e-mail within three weeks.
- Winnings cannot be exchanged, transferred or paid out in cash. The organizers' decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into concerning the promotion.
- Ticino Turismo reserves the right to shorten the promotion period, for instance if the underlying service is discontinued or in the event of gross misuse such as a hacker attack on the website/web platform/server.
- Ticino Turismo reserves the right in the event of a suspected impairment of chances of winning through manipulation, multiple registration or other improper or unfair means or in the case of other legitimate concerns (infringement of Conditions of Participation) to block accounts, exclude participants and deny or reclaim winnings already awarded.
- These Conditions of Participation may be amended by Ticino Turismo at any time.
- The place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Ticino Turismo, Bellinzona. These Conditions of Participation are governed by Swiss law.
2. Game Mechanism
- After logging on personally (opening of user account) at ticino.ch/win, participants can select whether they wish to upload a video or vote.
- Upload: Participants upload their video from Ticino for voting and state the region in which it took place.
- Multiple entries with different videos and persons are permitted.
- Voting: Two videos are shown in a video duel by random generator. Participants click to indicate which they find better. Each week participants must cast a vote in at least ten video duels in order to be included in the weekly ranking. It is not about voting as often as possible but about voting for the videos that top the ranks at the end of the week.
- Each person can win a weekly prize for the video upload and one for voting no more than once.
- The most popular videos and most successful voters will win the prize assigned to their rank. The prizes will be shown in the weekly rankings.
- Prizes will be awarded during the promotion period each Sunday at midnight. The individual winners will be published in the two winners’ lists and contacted by e-mail on the following Monday afternoon.
Bellinzona, May 19, 2020